We Are IT Led
At M2 it’s the combination of people, technology and process that really makes the difference.
We put knowledge sharing high on our agenda and place critical focus on developing our IT expertise within print – inclusive of print server, driver and queue management, print management technology and beyond to the wider network landscape.
Our experience implementing the unique print requirements of industry verticals gives us the capability to resolve difficult problems and to deliver complex solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Print Management Review & Recommendations
We have a wealth of specialist knowledge and skills on how to apply COTS solutions across our software portfolio to best meet your needs.
- Print infrastructure consolidation
- Automation of the end to end print process and related support
- Driver management control
- Overall print cost reduction
- Communication of OEM updates and their specific impact to the customer
- Print security analysis.
Bespoke Print Management Solutions
OEM accreditation is just the start. We work closely with our partners and have an unparalleled knowledge – we get underneath their solutions to gain an in-depth understanding.
As a result, our in-house developers can push the boundaries of print technology to ensure that you have a solution that truly fits your unique requirements.
How We Have Helped:
- Real time Helpdesk Integration;
- Bespoke workflow between multiple OEM products;
- Advanced document routing;
- Enhanced secure network compliancy;
- Advanced product reporting;
- Tailored extensions to core MPS product;
- Customer specific web portal development;
- Cloud based print / scan solutions.
World Class Support for Print Solutions
Our approach to customer support within M2 is to constantly update and share knowledge throughout our tiered support model so that our customers can expect the most rapid resolution to their print problem.
To enable this we have a constant flow of technical training from both OEMs and M2 senior technical resources all the way through to our 1st line colleagues.
Working Across the IT Landscape
M2’s experienced Technical team are capable of working across the IT landscape as the source of complex print issues often lie outside of the print solution. E.g. Network, firewalls, desktop, etc.
Alignment With Standards
Although our preferred methodology is ITIL IT Service Management, we can tailor our service provision to meet your requirements. We have considerable experience working with customers who have adopted alternative standards such as COBIT, MOF, CMMI etc.