Print Security Specialists
Protecting your business, systems and data by securing access to and from your print environment.
Unlike other providers, our Print Security Services work across multi-vendor platforms offering peace of mind to the 71% of organisations operating mixed fleets.1
As a result we have a wider capability than the OEMS and tied-providers enabling us to secure and monitor your whole print infrastructure regardless of size or number of sites.
- Managed Print Security Services
- Security, Remediation, Control Expertise
- Online Print Security Assessment
The Dynamic Threat Landscape
Threats & hacks don’t discriminate
Latest research indicates security is a top priority regardless of organisational size or sector, with 85% reporting an increase in IT security spending in 2017 and citing enhanced document and printer security as key priorities.
- Concerned about print related data losses 80%
- Report one or more data loss in past year 61%
The Weakest Link – Unsecured Printers, Unauthorised Users
Many organisations take steps to protect laptops, mobile devices and other network end-points but overlook their print infrastructure. This chink in the security perimeter leaves their MFDs and printers vulnerable to data loss and cyber threats.
These are smart IT assets with hard drives storing and processing company information on a daily basis with potential access by anyone and everyone – physically and digitally – if controls are not put in place to secure and manage the input-throughput-output cycle.
- Workforce mobile by 2020 42%
- Suffered a data breach as a result of unsecured printing practices 70%
Beyond the Network Security Perimeter
Your print device is an endpoint just like any other network device, traditionally secured with firewalls and the latest protocols. But today CIOs are driving forward business transformation using digital technologies – Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, IoT – placing a huge challenge on security by opening up the organisations’ physical perimeter to risk and putting data or identity in contention for a new perimeter wrap.4
- Suffered data loss through unsecured print infrastructure 62%
Discover where your organisation is vulnerable
- Quocirca (2017) | “Print in the digital age: Challenges and opportunities” Keynote: Fernandes, L.
- Quocirca (2017) “Print Security: An imperative in the IoT era.”
- Quocirca (2015) | “Closing the printer security gap” Fernandes, L.
- IDC EMEA (2017) | “European IT Security : Drivers & Consequences”, Video: Brown, D.