Customer Support Executive
Reports to: Head of Customer Support
Location: Brightgate House, Manchester
To support the day to day client and colleague queries via email, phone and in person, managing customer complaints and issues to deliver an effective customer resolution. Reporting to the Head of Customer Support, this role is pivotal in the delivery of M2’s exceptional customer experience and provision of customer support.
The Customer Support team supports both our clients, Customer Support and Account Management teams, providing customer service and account management support. The aspiration is to provide an exceptional customer experience to clients and colleagues with the overarching aim of adding value.
- 0900 – 1730 Monday to Thursday
- 0900 – 1700 Friday
- Managing the Installs, Moves & Collections (IMAC) process from a customer perspective including the performance to ensure SLA failure risk is minimised
- Weekly Reporting of IMAC’s to customers where needed
- Act as the Site set up coordinator for construction customers and liaise with the customer equivalent role
- Management of customer pool and rental fleet
- Increase the number of customers with the M2i agent & encourage customers to use the customer portal. Work to maximise usage of M2i, penetration and continual update of M2i Proactive Intelligence Portal to ensure that estimated bills are minimised and manual consumable shipments are minimised
- Management of M2Intellignce/Proactive escalations
- Working on new project deployments with M2 Project Managers /CSM’s to ensure successful implementation – attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes / train the team and roll out.
- Resolve escalated complaints / issues and provide corrective action / business improvement back in to the CI model.
- Process map all customer bespoke processes, have version & date control and saved in a central customer location.
- Working with the Internal Acc Executive to proactively monitor customers fleet for problem devices, recording activity for reporting purposes, understand potential causes of problems and taking necessary action to resolve.
- Confident and professional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of a strong delivery ethic, together with experience of handling pressurised situations.
- Ability to work effectively without guidance / supervision.
- Previously worked in a customer service based environment.
- Commercially aware of how they contribute to the wider business success.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Intermediate excel experience with the ability to further enhance skills to manage MI information.
- English & Maths to GCSE or equivalent.
- Conversant with MS office/excel.
- Previous experience working within a sales, relationship and/or account management environment.
- Must be risk aware and understand the strategies for managing risk.
- Experience of working in the managed print services industry.