Print Room Manager - Leicester
Job Title: Print Room Manager – Leicester
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Lines of report: Six direct reports
Location: Client’s sites in Leicester
The Print Room Manager will be responsible for the management and provision of all M2 contracted services across 3 client-based print rooms, managing a team of six staff, and developing effective working relationships with key client contacts to ensure all contracted obligations are achieved.
- The postholder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and represent M2 on-site, promoting excellent customer service.
- Management of all print room functions, ensuring that all agreed service levels and service standards are met and complied with.
- Ensure all H&S policies and regulations are adhered to and records are updated.
- Preparation and verification of all work related statistics to support accurate invoicing and production of management information.
- Own and manage financial performance, including budgets and forecasting activity.
- Liaise with customers to identify and discuss potential opportunities.
- Manage all print equipment including servicing, call outs and general maintenance.
- Control ordering of consumables items and third party providers.
- Manage stock levels including monthly stock checks.
- Ensure all complaints are handled in the correct manner and preventative measures are applied.
- Act as the first point of contact for all client requests and escalations.
- Management of Print Operatives across three sites, including work allocation, monitoring of performance and quality, absence and time keeping along with coaching and local discipline.
- Conduct and document staff 1-2-1s and appraisals at agreed frequencies.
- 5 years print room management experience.
- Excellent leadership skills, allowing them to develop a high service culture.
- Intermediate IT skills – word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and web-based systems.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Previous experience of managing multiple operations.
- First Line Management qualification.
- Experience of managing print room operations within a client’s site.
- ISOH qualified.
- Document scanning experience.