Site Support Operator
Location: ‘On-Site’ Various National Sites
As part of the Operational Support Team, the core purpose of the role is to support the continued operation and development of existing contracts, in addition to assisting with the implementation of new ones. Holiday and sickness cover for operators and site managers is a core element of this position, predominantly based in the North and Midlands, and working at other locations throughout the UK when required.
Working with the Management Team, the successful candidate will be involved in the inception of new contracts from auditing and solution design to implementation and support.
This position would suit someone who is able to work under pressure. It is a permanent position for someone who is keen to work in a professional environment, with strong IT skills and an eye for detail. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
- Working within a client facing work environment where customer service is the highest priority.
- Managing workflow in a busy print environment, producing high quality wide and small format digital print.
- Using various software packages to produce printed materials.
- Colour copying/printing.
- Folding, creasing, perforating, guillotining, large format trimming, mounting and laminating.
- Perform operator maintenance on print and finishing equipment.
- Help maintain a high level of safety, cleanliness and organisation around the workplace.
- Comply with company H&S, Environmental & Quality procedures.
- Experience in printing and finishing.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent IT & communication skills.
- High level of PC literacy.
- An understanding of customer care and client relationship.
- The ability to work under pressure adhering to tight production deadlines.
- Mail processing experience.
- IOSH qualified.