M2 launches new Document Production Unit
M2 is delighted to announce the launch of our new Document Production Unit (DPU).
The DPU is a highly secure facility that supports our client’s print and document requirements, and offers a wide range of services that can be completed in a short turnaround time. Our team of print experts has a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction, and is always on hand to offer advice about production of your documents.
This service has been designed to support businesses and organisations who are increasingly challenged by rising real estate costs, and are looking to embrace the benefits of agile working. With scalable capacity to support on-demand repro requirements and a national logistics network, M2 can now deliver an off-site repro service to support clients throughout the UK.
Services provided through the DPU include:
Work winning support:
- Perfect bound ‘coffee table’ style hardback books.
- Bespoke sales documents with embedded video.
- Bid boxes/books created in wood, ceramics or fabric.
- Option to include digital elements e.g. lights/video screens.
Market and event materials:
- Display stands and banners.
- Corporate gifts.
- Lithographic printing.
- 3D printing.
- Bespoke/specialist items.
- Full colour and black and white printing.
- Wall graphics.
- Brochures/Information packs.
- Training manuals.
Document and archive scanning:
- Turning hard copy documents in to digital files.
- Creating a database of easily searchable documents for instant retrieval of information.
- Reducing data entry by converting scanned images into editable text.
To find out more, please contact us using the form below: